Eugene holds a Senior Division Director Title in ERA. In the Real Estate industry for over 8 years, Eugene works in a bank prior to joining the Real Estate industry. Eugene's strength lies in his ability to restructure real estate portfolio to maximise returns and to compare properties base on capital appreciation potential, rental yield and ease of rental.
In 2014, Eugene is awarded the SAEA Best Leader award - GOLD. This is an industry award among the leaders in the real estate industry, and ranked base on the ethical values and client first mindset of his team.
Alicia holds a Division Director title in ERA and currently manages a team of 20 associates. Alicia is the go to person for market updates and latest project information which allows her to shortlist the right range of properties to clients. Dealing mainly on referrals from existing clients and establishing strong foundation of trust with good work ethics, Alicia is consistently a Top Achiever for the last 8 years.
In the first 7 months of 2017, Alicia is awarded the Top 50 Achiever (Top 1%) for March, April and July 2017. The monthly Top 50 achiever is the highest recognition among 6200 salesperson in ERA.
Overview of Real Estate Services
1) Identify the need and recommend suitable properties
2) Coordinate Viewing Appointments
3) Best Bank Loan Package & Loan approval
4) Advisory on Trust (Purchase under age 21), Decoupling (Transfer of property ownership), Term Loan (Cash out from existing property at low interest rates), Housing Loan
5) Optimise your portfolio to increase returns
6) Structure the purchase to minimise Additional Buyer Stamp Duty, minimise Cash Outlay, Maximise Rental / Capital Appreciation
7) After Sales Service which includes
- Key Collection
- Defect Check of Unit
- Rental of your investment unit